As the catalysts for transformational development movement, we commit ourselves to live in obedience to the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
Our identity and purpose as the catalysts for transformational development movement are summarized in our vision, mission, strategy and core values.
We envision agape love movement that brings redemptive love, transforming grace, living hope, and abundant life to people groups.
Our goal is to see every people group transformed through the gospel.
To glorify God in the multifaceted transformational development initiatives by:
- Providing gospel access to people who don’t have access,
- Making disciples who make disciples who do the same,
- Planting multiplying churches among unengaged, unreached people groups,
- Empowering and developing leaders to transform their world,
- Initiating holistic approach to children and youth development,
- Creating wealth and generating sustainable solutions to local real problems,
- Mobilizing the local churches to disciple a nation.
Through our high-impact multifaceted transformational initiatives,
- We engage, connect and empower people from all walks of life to identify their identity in Christ, pursue their unique God-given purpose and calling, and find fulfillment in life and work.
- We inspire, develop and equip transformational servant leaders to make disciples who make disciples and create culture transformation and accelerate growth.
- We initiate high-impact, multifaceted approaches to church planting, church multiplication, church growth, and a holistic approach to sustainable development that is both thoroughly biblical and fundamentally strategic.
- We strengthen and mobilize churches to accelerate transformational development movement that brings redemptive love, transforming grace, living hope, and abundant life to people groups.
- We serve the body of Christ to disciple a nation to see the fulfillment of the Great Commission in our generation.
Our Core Values
DNA of Agape Leadership: Live by Faith | Walk in Truth | Lead with Character | Work with Integrity | Serve in Love
We believe in values-based leadership. We lead with purpose, trust, authenticity, humility, and love through aligning biblical values and principles to our vision, mission, and strategic initiatives. Christlike leaders live by faith, walk in truth, lead with character, act with integrity, and serve in love. These five leadership character traits are the DNA of Agape Leadership.
Culture: Values-Based Leadership, Authentic Relationship | Strategic Alliance | Collaborative Network | Multiplication Strategy | Biblical Church Ministry | Holistic Approach
Standards: God-dependence | Bible-based Ministry | Christ-centered Character | Spirit-filled Life | Biblical Leadership | Financial Accountability
LOVE NEVER FAILS™
Loving God Wholeheartedly.
Loving People Unconditionally.