A true Christian life is all about character. Christian leadership is characterized by sacrificial service. A Christian leadership without sacrifice is not a true Christian service. Our divine call to serve identifies with our Christlike leadership practice. Leading by example, Christlike leaders are those who live by faith, walk in truth, lead with character, work with integrity, and serve in love. We are committed to see every people group transformed through the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is the DNA of Agape Leadership.
Senior Advisory Board
The Senior Advisory Board provides independent advice and guidance on policy and strategy to the Board of Directors. The Senior Advisory Board is composed of senior leaders who attain to the Biblical Qualifications for Spiritual Leadership and have agreed to make meaningful contribution to the Agape Initiatives Movement.
We are honored to have these highly competent, godly leaders serve on our Senior Advisory Board. Their extensive experience and wisdom contribute to Agape Initiatives Movement help accelerate God’s mission of transformation.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the most senior decision-making and governing body of Agape Initiatives Movement. It plays a central role in the corporate governance structure. The Board is made up of gifted individuals with different backgrounds, professional skills and extensive experience who are leaders with credibility. It consists of five members and they are nominated by the President and CEO and confirmed by the Annual General Meeting.
Strongly gifted, highly committed to maintain the DNA of Agape Leadership and attain to the Biblical Qualifications for Spiritual Leadership and collectively responsible for the governance of organization as a team, the Board of Directors determine corporate culture, strategy, management policy, the election of the Executive Leadership Team, give directions to the President and Chief Executive Officer, and oversee the organization’s operations management.
- Rev. Peter T. Mang, Chairman
- Salai Vum Za Piang
- Dr. David Vum Za Lian
- Joshua Tha Cung Lian
- Hlawn Hniang
Executive Leadership Team
The Executive Leadership Team is made up of gifted individuals with different backgrounds, proven professional experience, leadership competencies who have extensive ministry experience and are leaders with credibility. The Executive Leadership Team is elected by the Board of Directors and confirmed by the Annual General Meeting.
Strongly gifted, highly committed to maintain the DNA of Agape Leadership and attain to the Biblical Qualifications for Spiritual Leadership, the Executive Leadership Team members are independently and collaboratively responsible for the organizational leadership, administration and management. These Executive Leadership Team members report directly to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Leadership Team consists of:
- President and Chief Executive Officer,
- Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer,
- Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer,
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
- President of Agape Discipleship Alliance,
- President of Agape Entrepreneurship Association,
- President of Agape Mission Alliance,
- President of Agape Development Foundation,
- President of Agape Youth Alliance,
- President of Agape Resources Organization,
- President of Agape Leadership University,
- Director of Human Resources Management and Development,
- Director of Strategy Implementation and Resources Mobilization,
- Director of Information Technology and Public Relations,
- Director of Financial Planning and Analysis,
- Director of Global Fund Development,
- Director of Evangelism Explosion and Discipleship Development,
- Director of Church Growth and Revitalization,
- Director of Church Planting and Multiplication,
- Director of Entrepreneurship and Business Development,
- Director of Livelihoods Improvement and Family Empowerment (LIFE),
- Director of Orphans and Vulnerable Children Development,
- Director of Next Generation Leadership Development,
- Director of Child and Adolescent Research and Education (iCARE),
- Editorial Director of Agape Lifeway
- Director of Translation, Publishing and Distribution,
- Director of Leadership Empowerment and Development (iLEAD),
- Director of Continuing Education and Professional Development,
- Director of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, and
- Director of Graduate Schools and Professional Institutions.