Leadership Empowerment and Development (LEAD) program is provided by Agape Leadership University Institute of Leadership Empowerment and Development.
iLEAD offers Advanced Diploma in Leadership Development. It is a non-accredited course offered by Agape Leadership University and designed for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CEPD), especially for ministry leaders who seek to improve their leadership character, knowledge and skills, and to lead like Jesus.
iLEAD’s Advanced Diploma in Leadership Development program is meant to inspire, equip and empower leaders to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, develop ability to impact and influence others, and effectively engage in intentional evangelism, discipleship, church multiplication and sustainable leadership development.
LEAD program teaches leadership principles that will help make disciples, equip leaders, multiply healthy churches and mobilize local ministries in transformational mission movement.
The Advanced Diploma in Leadership Development is based on a modular system. Agape Leadership University Institute of Leadership Empowerment and Development (iLEAD) offers the opportunity to complete Advanced Diploma in Leadership Development and become an effective leader in as little as one year.
- The Leader and Intimacy with Jesus Christ
- The Heart of Christian Leadership
- The Leader and Family Priority
- Bible Study Skills for Leaders
- The Leader and Brokenness
- The Leader and Forgiveness
- The Leader and Attitude
- Leadership and the Great Commission
- Multiplying Churches: God’s Strategy to Reach the World
- The Foundations of Leadership
- The Basics of Christian Leadership
- Leadership and Ministry
- Personal Development: Identifying Spiritual Gifts, Natural Talents and Acquired Skills
- Personal Development: Developing Spiritual Gifts, Natural Talents and Acquired Skills
- The Leader and Vocational Calling
- Mission Mobilization
- The Leader and Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values Workshop
- The Leader and Goals
- Goal Setting Workshop
- Communication Skills
- Biblical Stewardship
- Time Management
- People Skills
- The Leader and Equipping
- Multiplying Leaders: Discipleship, Coaching, Mentoring
- Choosing Leaders
- Teamwork Makes the Dream
- The Leader and Integrity
Selection of Participants
Requirements for participants to complete the LEAD training program
- Course Completion: Successful completion of all curriculums and assignments
- Attendance and Punctuality: Consistent attendance is a requirement and participants are expected to be punctual and reliable
- Participant Performance: Interpersonal Skills, Initiative, Teamwork, Dependability
4 Elements of Transformative Learning
A. Spiritual (prayer, worship, memory verses, etc.)
Fasting and prayer, devotion and time alone with God, Bible reading plan, essential Bible verses to memorize
B. Relational (group discussions, group assignments, mentoring relationships, life groups, coaching, etc.)
Group discussion on each lesson, building a teamwork culture, creating healthy relationships from life groups to ministry partners, follow up leadership coaching
C. Experiential (use of LEAD assignments, giving participants leadership assignments, etc.)
Individual assignments, applying the lessons in their leadership, sharing transformational experiences and its impact, assessments
D. Instructional (teaching lessons, assigning books for reading, etc.)
Learning-centered teaching, Empowered learning, critical thinking, how brain works, hands-on instructional strategy, reading assignments and reflection notes
Please fill out the contact form below.