Agape Development Foundation is a non-profit Christian charitable organization dedicated to building and accelerating holistic, inclusive and sustainable development in Myanmar.
Founded in January 2016, Agape Development Foundation is an initiative of Agape Initiatives Movement that exists to create organizational financial sustainability for multifaceted transformational initiatives and provide holistic approach to inclusive and sustainable development that accelerates transformation.
Compelled by the love of Christ, we endeavor to positively impact as many lives as possible. While the initiative focuses on need-based development work, we also provide creative approaches to asset-based community development and innovative solutions that facilitate church-based community development that is both thoroughly biblical and fundamentally strategic.
What We Do
Education Development Trust
Through our Education Development Initiative, we provide credential education services in Myanmar. Our purpose is to transform access to higher education and professional studies, continuing education and professional development, and technical and vocational education and training.
The Incentive Fund provides funding for multifaceted transformational initiatives and opportunities for gospel-centered ministry within both the local and global missions of Agape Initiatives Movement. It is funded by Agape Development Foundation.
- Training and Development Fund: Training Fund provides support to the intensive training programs and assists staffs and volunteers in continuing education with the cost of education-related and professional development training.
- Gospel Fund: The Gospel Fund provides support to the organization sponsored evangelistic gatherings, mission outreach, evangelism explosion, discipleship development, Bible camps and conferences.
- Mission Fund: The Mission Fund provides funding, grants and support for church planting and multiplication movements. Agape Development Foundation seeks to financially partner with church planters to help plant churches among the unreached neighborhoods and the least-reached and unengaged people groups in Myanmar.
- Entrepreneurship Fund: Entrepreneurship Fund provides micro grants for church planters and angel investments and venture capitals for missional entrepreneurs.
Agape Charity Fund
Agape Development Foundation takes a holistic approach to alleviate poverty and hungry in Myanmar through Livelihoods Improvement and Family Empowerment Initiative. The foundation also provides disadvantaged children and youth development through our Children and Youth Development Initiative. Our mission is to meet the holistic needs, bring transforming love and living hope, and create transformational change in people’s life.
A donation for Agape Charity Fund means less privileged people in impoverished communities find a way to break the cycle of generational poverty and create generational wealth in family.
- LIFE Transformation Initiative
LIFE Transformation Initiative is an initiative for Livelihoods Improvement and Family Empowerment™. Started at home and healthy family as a priority goal, our innovative transformation solutions offer family development services, career development consulting, livelihoods improvement for youth and women and counseling services for kids, teens, youths, family and small groups focused on livelihoods improvement and family empowerment.
We are dedicated to creating generational wealth through missional entrepreneurship ecosystem development and building strong families that lead to strong communities and nation. We partner with churches and local ministries to provide community-based holistic development mission. As such, we are taking the initiative to connect with the body of Christ and grow vibrant and healthy churches to help families thrive and bring God’s transformation to lives, families and communities.
- Children and Youth Development Initiative
How We Work: We provide community-based children and youth development programs and work alongside pre-schools, orphanages, children’s homes, and youth development centers to support them in any way we can: Bible camps, evangelism, discipleship, education support, medical support, vocational training, socio-educational and psychosocial support, and leadership training for leaders.
- iCARE – Initiative for Child and Adolescent Research and Education
How We Work: To promote and protect rights and responsibilities of children and adolescents and to educate parents and caregivers in child and adolescent development, we seek to make a meaningful contribution towards child and adolescent development research and caregiver education.
Who We Work With: We work with non-governmental organizations, local community agencies, child and youth development centers, families and caregiver agencies.
Your partnership makes a lasting difference in the lives of children and youth and in their families and communities.
Your financial partnership and support makes a significant and lasting difference in the lives of people we serve.