Our organizational identity and purpose as the change agents of God’s mission of transformation is summarized in our vision, mission, strategy and core values.
Every people group saved and transformed through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To glorify God by providing gospel access to unreached and unengaged people groups, making disciples who will make disciples, planting multiplying churches and growing vibrant and healthy churches, equipping and mobilizing leaders in transformational mission movements and multiplying mission mobilization movements to fulfill the Great Commission in our generation.
Through our multifaceted high-impact transformational initiatives,
- We help people from all walks of life find their life’s true purpose, pursue their unique God-given vision and calling, live their life with purpose and mission, and lead their life, family, and ministry.
- We develop and equip transformed, empowered and servant leaders who will make Christlike disciples and multiply and mobilize transformational leaders to do the same.
- We provide innovative approaches to church planting, multiplication and growth that are both thoroughly biblical and fundamentally strategic.
- We strengthen churches and mobilize local ministries to accelerate transformational mission movements that brings life change to every people group.
- We serve the body of Christ to disciple a nation that will bring God’s transformation to lives, families, communities and nations.
Our Core Values
DNA of Agape Leadership: Live by Faith | Walk in Truth | Lead with Character | Work with Integrity | Serve in Love | Biblical Leadership
Organizational Culture: Authentic Relationship | Strategic Alliance | Collaborative Network | Multiplication Strategy | Biblical Church Ministry | Holistic Approach
Organizational Standards: God-dependence | Bible-based Ministry | Christ-centered Character | Spirit-filled Life | Financial Accountability
LOVE NEVER FAILS™
Loving God Wholeheartedly.
Loving People Unconditionally.